Update by user Oct 12

I did finally get a refund minus cost of exam. Was told by district manager who saw me that my vision had not changed in one eye and other one the change was so small it made no difference, in essence he told me I should not have been issued new glasses.

Original review posted by user Aug 11

I wear tri focals, distance vision had worsened but other was fine, I told doctor this at exam.She told me new script would help,me see better.

When I picked them up I told man they didn't seem right, he said I needed to adjust. In 45 plus years I have never had to adjust to new glasses, but I went home. Three days later I went back, told woman distance vision no better, she says to wear three days, told her I had, she then says it could take a week so I go home again. Return a week later, doc re-examines and tells me same results as before and they cannot improve anymore.

Say I have cataracts which prevent more improvement. I should have been told at first exam that distance could not be improved, not told new script would help me see better. I cannot read street signs or traffic signs until I am about 12 feet from them, which I can do with no glasses on. Why wasn't I told distance could not improved when I picked them up and said it was not right, or when I brought them in three days later , why am I only told this after a week and 2 return visits?

I am now out $200 for glasses that did not improve distance which is what I told them was my problem when I first went in.I would,like a full refund snice new glasses are no improvement.

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Poor service.

Had an Experience with Optical Outlet?

Comments

I should have been told at initial exam that they could not improve my distant vision ,in which case I would not have gotten new glasses since distance vision was my only complaint , instead I am told my new script will help me see better.