4.0

I just went in for the 69$ special.

I had to wait which I expected since the place was full of other people waiting for an eye exam.

I have no real complaint as far as the exam but when I went to pick up my glasses I felt like I was looking through a fish bowl. The girl who waited on me told me I would just have to get to them well after a week I am getting a severe migraine headache after wearing them for only 3-5 minutes. So I feel like I have wasted my money and am going elsewhere for a new exam and lenses.

So when they say you will get use to them I say no. I knew when I left that they did not feel right but I was brushed off so I guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss prescription glasses and associated monetary loss in the amount of $129. Optical Outlet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prescription glasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Optical Outlet.

Had an Experience with Optical Outlet?

Comments

My husband and I just came from there and your story is just what we went through.... OMG ! this is unreal !

to Anonymous #1359620

August 12,2017, I also had similar experience. Told I need to adjust to new glasses, 10 days later still no better than my old glasses. In over 45 years wearing glasses I have never been told I had to adjust.